Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Over!


Thanksgiving is over, I am very thankful for all my family, all my blessings, all my friends, my health, etc., etc..  I love Thanksgiving, but the work, the stress, the family, the friends etc., etc..  Thank God I still have my health!!

Let me ask you....what is the etiquette for RSVPing? (probably not a word, but it works for me) Should you respond if you are not attending?  Is it rude "not" to respond?  If you're not sure you can make it, should you RSVP "maybe"?  OK, we all know the answers to these questions...just making a point.

I am always looking for healthy, natural products to use on my skin.  Remember the Crisco Oil Phase years ago?  Alright, get your mind out of the gutter! I mean as a treatment for your face.....some of you may be too young to even know what I'm talking about...ask your mother. Where was I...oh ya, healthy, natural products......I've started using Organic Coconut Oil on my face as a night treatment and on my hands a couple of times a day.  Jewelry making is really hard on the skin and nails and my skin drinks it, well, like coconut milk (har har).  The results are already amazing.  Let me know if you try this and if it works for you!  I would love to hear from you.

Now about the BLING....can't wait to show them to you!



Carole's Dreamsicle
These beautiful green and peach colored Jade Beads are from Thailand.  They were given to me by my BFF Carole Dapello.  We met and became best friends in High School in 1963. YIKES...1963!! I'm sure this can't be right because I'm much, much younger than this!  


This is soooo Classy!  Freshwater Cultured Pearls draped and folded into Sterling Silver Chain.
These gemstones are called Amazonite.  The color is between pale green and aqua and when you touch them, you almost believe you are going to feel something soft and velvety instead of stone.  Then there is the beautiful Sterling Silver Accents which makes this a "pièce de résistance"!
This next piece is another one of my favorites!  The Pendant is made with heavy gauge Hammered Sterling Silver and Turquoise.  The second pendant is a Sterling Silver Flower.  Love Love Love!!!!
Wild Ribbons






3 comments:

Denise said...

love the jewerly

Denise said...

Oh and you as my mom love that to :). Also I did this from my phone I found the full site button

Unknown said...

Thank you my darling!