Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

First, I want to wish you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! I hope all your Turkey dreams come true.

I am getting ready to have a party in my home for friends and family, (and anyone I can drag off the street) to showcase my jewelry for the first time. I am generally not insecure about much of anything but, I am a little nervous about this party....not sure why, but there is always that doubt Remember when you were in Jr. High School....kind of like that uuuggghhhh!!!   OK, I'm fine now, just needed to say it out loud.  Thanks for listening...You'r the best!!

Now let's look at some more Faaabulous Jewelry!

Can you guess what this is?  

Of course.....It's a Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal Ear Cuff! Stays where you put it and blings everytime you move your head.   $20     (item #45)


Then from one end of the body to the other.....Toe Rings! Sterling Silver and Copper  with Swarovski Crystals....OH soooo cute!!  $21    (item #58)
This is one of the first pieces I made right after I bought my very first Silver Wire in September, 2011.  It was very complicated and waaaay beyond my skill level.  However, my skill level moved moved up several notches by the time I finished this piece.  It is heavy gauge Hammered Sterling Silver and Crystal beads linked together to make this SENSATIONAL SPECTICAL!  I've worn this one several times and each time I get such positive feedback; once, I even had a crowd around my table telling me how unique it is and how talented I am.  No, really it happened..............OK, I made that last part up.  $125    (item #4)

SOLD....YEEEAAA!

If you live in the Valley Of The Sun and are interested in any of the pieces I showcase on this blog, just send me an email and I will make sure you get a personal preview of my work; or you could just come to my party (not really) If you are a member of my family, I have a special discount for lucky you (really)!!

I am thinking of expanding this Blog to include the many, many, many things I have learned...sometimes the hard way, in my life.  I have been told that I have lots of Common Sense....and by the way, I agree (just my humble opinion).....and I want to share it with you.  I continue to learn amazing things and love sharing my opinion often and with anyone who will listen...ooopppsss did I just write that last part?

My first tip:  I recently learned this on Pinterest.  Love that site!
The formula for the most amazing heavy duty cleaner you will ever use.  I just cleaned my kitchen with it from the cabinets to the floor and everything in between and everything is sparkling....really, I am wearing sunglasses right now.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup White Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Blue Dawn Dishwashing Liquid
1/4 cup Washing Soda (not baking soda). I use Arm and Hammer from the laundry isle
2 Gallons very warm tap water

Directions:
I split the recipe and put it in two one-gallon milk cartons.
One I use for the floor and the other one I put in a spray bottle to clean most everything else.

Caution:
Do Not use this formula on waxed floors....it may make the wax gunky, unless you were thinking of stripping that crappy wax anyway!

Let me know what you think of this new content.  If you make this recipe, tell me how it works for you.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gads Mary, isn't there anything you CAN'T do? Love the 'decorations' you did for the backyard. Will have to check them out on the 1st along with the jewelry, of course. See ya!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it!!!