Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Fellow Americans

I would like to take a moment and share with my Fellow Americans a message. Please indulge me, I promise I will be brief.

Regardless of who you voted for, our President is Barrack Obama for the next four years.  It is our responsibility, no...our duty to maintain a positive, respectful attitude AND MOVE ON!  If you don't want to support him, then just keep it to yourself. You can't change it, you can't control it, but; you can make a difference.  The world is watching you and what you do reflects on me.  So please get a grip because you are in control of how you feel, what you say and how you act.

THANK YOU!!

That felt good.  Now I want to show you some more of my Jewelry Line.  I would really appreciate your feedback.



This Beautiful Turquoise and Red Coral necklace and Sterling Silver earrings are definitely a show stopper so don't be surprised if the spotlight lands on you wherever you wear this piece! It is chunky, funky and fun.   $ 104            (item #31)



The Turquoise and Red Coral are linked with Sterling Silver and then linked to the silver plated chain with cute little swirls.   It will look amazing all by it's self, however there is also a beautiful Turquoise and Red Coral set that matches this amazing bracelet.   $45       (item#26)


 This necklace is so easy to wear. The chain is handmade of quality hand polished Copper and adorned with different lengths of sticks dressed in Copper beads. The Pendant is a beautiful hammered disk. Passers-by can't help but notice and comment on this fun unique piece. The Copper earrings are a beautiful repeat of the necklace.  $65    (item #5)



This Sterling Silver triple strand beauty is crafted with Crystal Quartz Nuggets. They are dazzeling in any light.  The unique chain is handcrafted of sterling silver.  $70   (item #87)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, more beautiful work. You must be really busy. I hope your holiday sale are booming. Enjoy always, T

Unknown said...

Me too. I am having a Christmas party and a debut of my new work. Wish me luck!!