Monday, December 3, 2012

The Party

The party is over!!  What party you ask?  You remember, I invited you.......or did I?  OK, I'm sorry I didn't invite all of you but maybe next time. It was a lovely....I mean lively party.  Lots of people, lots of oohhs and aahhs about my FAAABULOUS Jewelery, and nice sales numbers too.  Thanks to all of you who were there....and I am now I'm letting go of the RSVPing thing.  Seriously, it was wonderful and I appreciate everyone who purchased one of my pieces and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.

TIP of the day:  A recipe for homemade insect repellent that I found somewhere I can't remember, but it works.
15 drops of Lavender Oil
10 drops of Citronella Oil
3–4 Tbs Vanilla Extract (homemade if you have it)
4-5 Tbs Lemon Juice or 5-10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
INSTRUCTIONS:  Mix all of the above ingredients in a spray bottle and fill the rest with water (or a mixture of water and vodka). Isn't it wrong to put vodka in a mixture that you can't drink?

I love that this is all natural.  Let me know if you make this and if it works for you.


Time For The Bling!
Sterling Silver with Abalone and Swarovski Crystals $95
 This stunning Bracelet is adorned with different size and shapes of Blue Crystals and Abalone Shells.  Each Sterling Silver squiggly link is hand sculpted and adorned to create a truly unique design....some may even call it regal! Only 1 Black Crystals Left.


Hammered Sterling Silver with Amethyst Chips Collar Cuff $120
This unique Sterling Silver necklace and beautiful earrings will make you feel like you are wearing a precious gift.  This gorgeous Tree of Life is hand sculpted with the branches canopied in beautiful purple amethyst chips. Imagine yourself sitting under this tree feeling safe and happy.  Imagine a loved one wearing this beautifully crafted set as a testament of the best times you have shared.

Hammered, Polished Copper Hearts and Swirls $80
This amazing Copper Hearts and Swirls Bracelet is made with beautiful hand polished, intricately handcrafted and wire wrapped Copper  




Hammered, Polished Copper Collar Cuff with India Dichoric Glass $125
This set includes a stunning Hammered Copper Collar Cuff with beautiful India Dichoric Glass and earrings to match.  This piece will fit your neck like it was made just for you.  The pendant sits perfectly at your d'ecolletage.  It will look amazing at a baseball game or the opera!


I would love your feedback

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, you do keep yourself busy. So much beautiful bling. So much to chose from. Enjoying always, T