Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beautiful!


While I am STILL waiting for my permission to access my email, (the gods must be on vacation) I will post some more of my Jewelry


This simple but elegant Sterling Silver necklace and earrings are classy and beautiful. The chain is handmade of quality heavy gauge Sterling Silver. The pendant and earrings are decorated with green swirled Glass Beads. You can count on hearing "where did you get that necklace?" Just direct them to The Queen's Design and I promise I will treat them like royalty! I'm really good at it. really good at it.  $112
(item #3)
 
VA VA VA VOOM! This Fresh Water Cultured Pearl and Swarovski Crystal necklace and earrings is intricately woven from start to finish.  It would be beautiful for a bride to wear at her wedding (caution, may outshine the ring) or Bohemian funky with jeans and a t-shirt. If you stand in the sun it could be dangerously blinding for passers-by.  $140     (item #20)


This beautiful Sterling Silver ribbon collar cuff is hand formed to fit your neck in several different places. The Swarovski Crystals just add to the dazzling brilliance and fun of this piece. The large Red Crystal pendant will have people taking a second look. You'll think they're looking at your décolletage, and they may well be, but I'm pretty sure they're looking at that brilliant tangle of Sterling Silver ribbon dripping in red. OK, I'm just sayin, this Ridiculously Stupendous Necklace is Outrageous.  Did I just say that out loud?   $96      (item #50)


This Sterling Silver Collar set are absolutely One-Of-A-Kind. The necklace is hand formed to fit your neck perfectly. The end pieces are adorned with beautiful Amber Swarovski Crystals. You will definitely not find this piece on anyone else!   $75     (item #40)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the - VA VA VA VOOM! This Fresh Water Cultured Pearl and Swarovski Crystal necklace and earrings. Too bad it's out of my budget - for right now. Maybe someday with I get my big fat royalty check for my romance writing I'll spurge. Won't that be fun! Enjoy always, T

Unknown said...

I sell wholesale to family...25% less....when the timing is right for you