Sunday, November 11, 2012

First Blog!!!

Hi, I'm Mary and I am The Queen's Design. Someone once called my jewelry "Wearable Art"....I couldn't agree more! However, I might just be mildly biased.  I love love love my jewelry...well duh!  I have this little problem I need to share with you.  Whenever someone oooo's and aaaa's over how pretty, or how unique one of my pieces is; instead of just saying "Thank You" I say "I Know, I just love this one" I agree with them and then continue to sing my praises over how much I love this piece or that piece or what inspired me to make this one or that one.  I lose myself in my own work!  Is that bad?...because I think it might be bad. Well, I'll work on being more appreciative when I receive compliments on my jewelry, but I make no promises that I won't relaps at any moment cuz it really is great stuff.....see there I go again.  I'm hopeless!.

I have never done a blog before, so this is going to be a fun and interesting new experience.  I have been making jewelry for two years and have found my new Passion!  If I am not sitting at my workbench making jewelry, I am thinking about what I want to make next, or where I can find my next fix...uh I mean gemstones. Let me know what you think.

Soooooo....here goes!


FIRE FIRE!
You should never yell FIRE...but with this spectacular piece you won't be able to help yourself. This beautiful set is made with Sterling Silver Bars and Swarovski Crystals. The style and colors are dazzling! All three pieces $142 - Earrings $35, Bracelet $42, Necklace $65
(item #11)

This stunning Bracelet is adorned with different size and shapes of Blue Crystals and Abalone Shells.  Each Sterling Silver squiggley link is hand sculpted and adorned to create a truley unique design....some may even call it regal!  $95
(item #38)
This beautiful Sterling Silver Ring with a 14 mm Swarovski Rivoli Crystal is totally unique. The good news is its ADJUSTABLE. That's right, I said adjustable and you would never know it if I didn't just tell you.  Once you see the ring you will be amazed at how it can be fit and refit to any finger you wish to wear it on.  This one is definitely an attention getter!  $95
(item #7)
This beautiful ring is fun, classy and funky. Yes I really mean classy funky! The beautiful Swarovski Crystal makes it jump off your finger so hold on tight! This ring is ADJUSTABLE so you can fit it for any finger. It comes in beautiful Sterling Silver or hand polished Copper.  $44
(item #18)




This necklace will stop traffic! It is a mixture of hearts and swirls that are intricately wrapped together. It is highlighted with dark teal  crystals. The earrings are simple so as not to detract from the beauty and intricacy of the necklace. For those of you who are allergic to some metals, the copper has been hand polished with several coats of wax. Because of this extra step, the metal will always stay the stunning shiny copper it is today.  $83
(item #9)
This one is The Queen's FAVORITE! This incredibly unique necklace and earrings are handmade of Sterling Silver and a combination of Swarovski Crystals and Amethyst stones. A definite show stopper!  $155
 (item #19)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK Mary - I want to know how you can 'part' with your desigs - especially item #9....

Unknown said...

My high comes with the creative process I go through when I create each peace. Someone recently bought one of my pieces for his wife who had a very difficult delivery with their son. When he told me that his wife cried with joy when she opened the box brought tears to my eyes. Just seeing the finished product also brings me joy!

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful. I'm proud to wear your designs.

Unknown said...

Tricia, you are the best!!!