Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What Do You Think Of My New Look??


Wow! what happened here??  I decided I needed to spice things up a little...OK, alot.  If you like it, let me know; if not, don't.  Just kidding, I value your opinion (sort of).


TIP OF THE DAY
Check out this blog! It is amazing!  This is a most amazing website that I found on Pinterest.  It has tons of great ideas and tips for just about anything you could ever want.

http://household-tips.thefuntimesguide.com/2006/01/magic_erasers.php



 BLING FIT FOR A QUEEN!


This necklace will stop traffic! It is a mixture of different sizes and shapes of Swarovski Crystals intermingled with different lengths of sterling silver plated chain. The Sterling Silver earrings are a repeat of the necklace. No picture of this piece can do it justice. You must believe me when I say, Spectacular, Awe Inspiring, Stupendous, Drop Dead Gorgeous! The Queen NEVER lies. $125

 


Sterling Silver and Cobalt Blue Crystals
This Sterling Silver Necklace and earrings are made with beautiful Blue Crystals on a handcrafted Sterling Silver chain. The Sterling Silver looped "S" is hand twisted and sculpted to make a perfect piece that you can wear with just about anything.  $74


This gorgeous set is made with Turquoise crystals with a sterling silver plated etched bar and Swarovski Crystal Heart that is the focal point of this set. The style is beautifully classic! The Sterling Silver earrings are a repeat of the necklace $64

I have been experiencing some difficulty receiving your comments. I hope the problem has been resolved. If you experience a problem when you try to publish your comments, please send me an email so I can continue to work on it.








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mary. You do such good work!

Unknown said...

Love the red back ground. It's really a great backdrop for your fabulous works of art. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Love the red back ground. It's really a great backdrop for your fabulous works of art. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Very Bold, so like you. BTW, I've added your blog link to my Blog roll over at Tricia-Linden.
Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the holidays. T

Unknown said...

Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Tricia, thanks for adding my blog to your. I have added yours to mine.

Love You