Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's All About The BLUE!

Today it's all about the BLUE JEWELRY!!!!

Sterling Silver Adjustable Ring with Swarovski Rivoli Crystal
Sterling Silver Adjustable Ring with Swarovski Rivoli Crystal $95











India Dichoric Glass  $83
This beautiful India Dichoric Glass necklace is linked together with blue crystal flowers.  The Earrings are made with Sterling Silver and Etched Shell



 
Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli $120
 Sterling Silver Handcrafted chain with Lapis Lazuli Tree of Life Pendant.  The Hoop earrings are made with Sterling Silver and Lapis.


Sterling Silver and Blue Crystals $93
Handcrafted Sterling Silver chain with Blue Faceted Crystals.


Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystals $40


Handcrafted Sterling Silver Earrings with Swarovski Crystals












Post your comments to tell me what you think of this blog.  I have been having trouble receiving comments so if you experience a problem publishing your comments, please email me at maryrobinson758@gmail.com. Have a GREAT day!!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary!
I wore my red & sterling silver necklace & earrings with my brown scrubs, today, and received a lot of compliments! This blog thing is really new to me! I wish I knew how to insert the pic I took!

Not only do you have beautiful jewelry, you have some good tid bits in your blog; good reading too!

I will probably pick up my bracelet Friday. Will you be around?
Deb

Unknown said...

I have a hair appt in the morning but will be home by 10:30 for most of the day. Come on over.

Unknown said...

Ok, but it will be after work. Hope that's ok. Thanks!