Monday, December 24, 2012

Lets Start The New Year Off RIGHT!

Tomorrow is Christmas and I'M READY!!!!!! It was a long haul but I made it.  That's right, the tree is up and finally, decorated (thanks to my three beautiful 8 year old granddaughters who took pity on me), all the presents are wrapped, all the holly is hung, all the groceries are purchased, the cookies are made, the fudge is cooling on the counter, and the ham is in the fridge....I DID IT!!!! I know, all of you who have been sitting back for weeks with your feet up and a hot toddy in your hand are saying "wha, wha, wha", and you don't even feel sorry for me do you....well fine then! I'm just gonna have my own hot toddy (well actually, a Big Glass of Wine) and put my own feet up and say my own Thank You Jesus!!!! Seriously, thank you Jesus, for my good fortune to be here in this place doing all the things I love with all the people I love....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!

OKAY, It's a New Year Soon so lets get ready to POSSESS NEW STUFF!!!!!....AND DO I HAVE STUFF FOR YOU...I MEAN REALLY GOOD STUFF....JUST TAKE A LOOK-SEE  (did I just say look-see?? where are people from who say look-see...Mars, Jupiter, South Dakota?)

Lets start this New Year with something Spectacular!  This Triple Strand Necklace is made with Hyacinth and Topaz Swarovski Crystals. Two of the strands are sculpted with a Fiery Tangle of Red and Gold. Each Fire Ball and the Earrings are crafted with 5 Crystals in each!  The center strand is accented with  Swarovski Crystal Rondells.  OH MY GOODNESS!
Fire $145


Sterling Silver and Crystals $72.00
This unique one of a kind necklace and earrings are made with Sterling Silver double chain on one side and Sterling Silver hand sculpted swirls with Swarovski Crystals and Aqua Double Flowers on the other.  The Single Flower Pendant has Swarovski and Crystal dangles with Sterling Silver chain.





This is one of my FAVORITES!  It is designed with Smokey Quartz Crystals and Sterling Silver accents on one side and Beautiful Turquoise along with the Smokey Quartz Crystals and Sterling Silver accents on the other.  The center focal piece is Sterling Silver Plated carved ball. 
Sterling Silver, Smokey Quartz and Turquoise $115


 More Turquoise meets with Smokey Quartz Crystals. The Beautiful Pendant is designed with Sterling Silver and a Large Turquoise Rectangle lined in Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver, Crystal Quartz and Turquoise $145


Sterling Silver and Blue Crystals $75
 Sterling Silver handcrafted chain with beautiful Blue Crystals.  The Pendant is hand made with Sterling Silver.













Sterling Silver Hand Crafted Chain with Hand Sculpted  Leaves and clasps on the side.  Threaded through the chain and the leaves is a Silver Thread dangling a Large Swarovski Crystal.
Sterling Silver Leaves and Swarovski Crystals $65







I would love your Feedback.  Post your comments to tell me what you think of this blog.  I have been having trouble receiving comments so if you experience a problem publishing your comments, please email me at maryrobinson758@gmail.com. Have a GREAT day!!!


No comments: