Thursday, January 10, 2013

LAST CHANCE

OK gang, there is one more day left for you to take advantage of 20% OFF AND FREE Shipping on all marked items in my Etsy Store.  Let me just say this is really good stuff.  I'm talking Really Really Good Stuff....so take a look and just remember Valentines day is coming up soon.  I have it on good authority, gentlemen, that whatever you buy her from my store will bring her to tears; and we all know what that means for you.......that's right a great big...................wait for it...................................... ........................................................wait for it .......................................................................................... wait for it .................................................................................................................................................
PUNCH IN THE ARM you duffus, for not shopping here for Christmas.  What is the matter with you? OK, Just Relax, tell her that you just discovered my store and you almost gave this to her early because you knew this was EXACTLY what you wanted to give her for Christmas but just couldn't find anything that meet your standards for a gift for her.  Sooooo what are you waiting for? Get moving, Valentines Day is on the 14th. GO, GO, GO!!

Ladies, I am sorry, I 'm working on a Men's Line, but it's gonna be awhile....Stay with me and maybe Next Holiday I will have  EXACTLY what he is looking for!

Thank you for reading my Blog and Thank You for Checking out my Etsy Store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some great pieces that I just put on my Etsy Store that is not on sale, but if you are interested, I might consider adding them to may SALE ITEMS.  Just let me know.

No comments: