Friday, January 4, 2013

A GREAT TIP!!!

If you have a stainless steel sink, you know how hard it is to clean it.  I recently saw a pin that was at least six steps.....aaarrrgggghhh!

 Well here I am to save the day!!!!  You can thank me later.

                                                 BEFORE - My really OLD stainless steel sink
  



                                                AFTER - My really OLD stainless steel sink

BAR KEEPERS FRIEND is the magic I use on this sink.  The only spot left on the sink is that "V" shaped scratch.  If you look at the BEFORE picture, you can still see some of the shine from my last cleaning with BAR KEEPERS FRIEND.  Awesome stuff!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Mrs Robinson, I will have to try it

Unknown said...

You're very welcome!