Sunday, March 30, 2014

I'M BAAAACK!

It has been months and months since I posted anything on this Blog. Sorry, life just took over.......but I got it now. I can't promise that I will be consistent in my postings, but I will work very hard at it until I have mastered this takeover!

Now I am going to inundate you with the work I have accomplished. I promise, I will do it in small doses so you don't stroke out on me...K?

This post I will dedicate to my new collection called Paradise!

You can see these and many more designs at www.etsy.com/shop/thequeensdesign.

Everything in my shop is on sale for a short period of time!  Save $22.00 with any purchase of $52.00 or more on anything in my shop EXCEPT for the items already on sale in the SALE, SALE, SALE SECTION.  Check it out!!!!!

Blue Sapphire on Hand Stamped Sterling Silver

Sterling Silver Spinner or Worry Ring

Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Earrings

Diamond Cut Cubic Zirconium on Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Earrings

Red Garnets on Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Earrings

Pink Sapphires on Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Earrings

Hammered Sterling Silver with Hand Stamped Spinner Ring

My Secret Garden Sterling Silver, Copper and Druzys


Stunning White Sapphire Earrings


















You can see these and many more designs at www.etsy.com/shop/thequeensdesign

If you like what you see please share with your family, friends, neighbors, strangers etc., and post it on pinterest, facebook, instagram, twitter,  etc.  If you don't like my designs, please don't tell anyone!

Have an AWESOME week!!!!


No comments: