Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'VE MISSED YOU!

It has been so long since I have found time to write on this blog.  Life seems to be so hectic and the older I get, the shorter the days seem to be...how can that be????  Between socializing with friends, the 9 grand kids whom I adore, and the kids whom I used to adore, and my darling husband whom I do adore but sometimes neglect, and my BFF's that I also neglect and don't return their calls....I really do love you guys!  There is a reason for all of this neglect. I must confess, I have been having an affair.  Relax, it's not what you think, I have been having so much fun making jewelry, its almost an addiction.....OK, it's a real addiction and I don't plan on getting any help! So, sorry all, I will try to make sure you all get a piece of me sometime in the near future....but, maybe you should not start holding your breath just yet.

WANNA SEE MY ADDICTION?  Oh, I knew you would, thanks! OK, I did not mean that the creepy way it sounded.  OK, showing you my jewelry now!!!
 
 Sterling Silver Hand Sculpted Rings that can be worn as stack rings or separately.  Sorry, the crystal ring has been sold, however, if you want one, I can make another.  Just let me know.

$52
$220
Magnificent 2.47ct Natural Ethiopian Welo MulticolorPlay Opal is set in Sterling Silver adorned with multiple Silver Elements to Enhance and Compliment the Stunning Opal. This One-Of-A-Kind Statement Piece is Unique and an attention getter!










 Triple strands of Amethysts, Agate, crystals and silver makes this stunning necklace a show stopper!
$74
$162



Beautiful Turquoise Howlite and Lapis Lazuli on a handcrafted Sterling Silver Chain
$72














Stunning Carnelian Gemstones on Sterling Silver 








 

$135


Unique Handcrafted Sterling Silver with Crystal and Glass Beads
$52
$110



















Beautiful Sterling Silver Ring with CZ Stone














Pair of Rainbow Mystic Topaz Gemstones on Handcrafted Sterling Silver
$62









Faceted Glass Stone is Hand Wrapped in Sterling Silver










$45




Beautiful Faceted Glass adorned with Sterling Silver Plated Flowers on a Sterling Silver Chain
$45


















Lovely Handcrafted Earrings
$65













Handcrafted Sterling Silver Circles Chain with Turquoise
$52








Beautiful India Dichoric Necklace Wire Wrapped in Sterling Silver with Double Infinity Earrings (sold separately)



$73




Rainbow Titanium Druzy Pendant with a Handcrafted Sterling Silver Chain
$82










Fine Silver Pendent with Swarovski Crystals
$70













Triple Strands of Beautiful Blue GoldStone Hand Wrapped in Sterling Silver
$123










Black SardOnyx Pendent Adorned with Sterling Silver




















Thanks for checking out my new designs. Please leave me a note letting me know if you like what you see.  Also check out all of my designs at etsy.com/shop/thequeensdesign.



No comments: